Kyodo is a thin man with close shaved black hair and dark eyes. He wears the typical cassock of a priest along with a bandage wrapped around his right hand. He has a pair of tattoos on the back of each hand.
Kyodo appears to be a generally amicable man like most of the priests at the monastery, but in combat he appears to be very aggressive, pressing his attack with determination.
True Cross Academy arc
Meister & Abilities
Spectral Awareness: As he is an Exorcist, Kyodo had to perform the Mashō Rite, thereby allowing him to see Demons.
Hand to Hand Combat: Kyodo seems to favor fighting with his fists. Using boxing in conjunction with a pair of tattoos on his hands and a chant, he is capable of dispatching lower level demons with single blows. These tattoos are described as magic squares, implying they possess some power, but fail to describe the exact nature of this ability.
- Kyodo is the oldest priest at the monastery in the anime, though this seems not to be the case in the manga, as Tadashi Misumi seems to be significcantly older than him.
- ↑ Ao no Exorcist Manga: Chapter 1, Page 10
- ↑ Ao no Exorcist Anime: Episode 1
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Ao no Exorcist Anime: Episode 2
- ↑ Ao no Exorcist Manga: Chapter 2, Page 23
- ↑ Ao no Exorcist: Sub-characters