The Grigori are the Supreme Advisors to the True Cross Order.
The Grigori have led the True Cross Order since its inception, consisting of two of the Sol, Samyaza and Armumahel and one of the Demon Kings, Azazel. Having taught humans how to combat demons. Unlike the Demon Kings who took over new hosts as their old ones decayed, the three returned to nature, allowing others to represent them in person.
Training Camp arc
The Grigori first appear within the Opera Courthouse to preside over the trial of Mephisto Pheles. After hearing his reasoning for training Rin Okumura, they ultimately decide on a conditional release of the pair.
Exorcist Exam arc
The Grigori appear once more at the round table conference between themselves, Mephisto, Arthur A. Angel the Paladin and the four Arc Knights, Drac Dragulesc, Lewin Light, Lucy Yang and Osceola Redarm. Ultimately, they hand down the edict to increase the number of Exorcists as quickly as possible.
- The Grigori are a group of angels known as Watchers.
- ↑ Ao no Exorcist Manga: Chapter 14, Page 29
- ↑ Ao no Exorcist Manga: Chapter 14, Page 38
- ↑ Ao no Exorcist Anime: Episode 22
- ↑ Ao no Exorcist Manga: Chapter 69, Page 9
- ↑ Ao no Exorcist Manga: Chapter 69, Page 20