Though her appearance is greatly shielded by the thick hooded ornament that she wears, Casper appears to be a rather young woman. Beneath the garments, Casper wears dark robes; from the ornament dangles a pink veil that is parted, giving one the view of Casper's mouth, only.
Training Camp arc
Casper and the rest of the Grigori act as overseers for Mephisto's trial; she listens silently as Mephisto asks her and the other Grigori to make a wager with him about how Rin will turn out: savior of Assiah or Demon King of Gehenna. However, after listening to Rin's outburst, stopping Arthur from killing the boy, and Mephisto's claim, she and the other Grigori prevent Arthur from executing the boy and allow him to live under the condition that he pass the Exorcist Qualification Exam in six months time, among many others.
True Cross Academy Festival arc
Casper and the other Grigori are later present during Arthur and Lewin's account of what happened in Yemen, where they learn of the Demon Eater and the problems they could potentially bring up in the world. She remains silent as Balthasar reduces Rin's execution to a suspension.
Capser and her two other compatriots are later visited by Lucifer's Seraphim and hear the words he has to speak. However, the Seraphim at her location explodes, but she and the other Grigori members are saved by Arthur.
- Casper shares her name with one of the Biblical Magi.
- Since Melchior has been revealed as Azazel's stand-in and the third member of the Grigori shares their name with the founding Emperor, it is apparent that Casper acts in the stead of Armumahel.
- ↑ Ao no Exorcist Manga: Chapter 14, Page 29
- ↑ Ao no Exorcist Anime: Episode 16
- ↑ Ao no Exorcist Manga: Chapter 14, Pages 29-39
- ↑ Ao no Exorcist Manga: Chapter 38, Pages 26-30
- ↑ Ao no Exorcist Manga: Chapter 49, Page 13
- ↑ Ao no Exorcist Manga: Chapter 49, Page 29
- ↑ Ao no Exorcist Manga: Chapter 66, Page 5