- If you are rude to or if you insult another user, you risk to be banned for some time (as explained in our Ban Policy).
- This page can be edited by anyone who has a question or comment about the user. Please, respect the user though.
- When you use this page and after you edited it, please use the signature button.
- Don't remove info (unless done by a vandal) from the talk page, as the history of the talk page shows exactly what the user has done. This history is important when assessing the user's contributions.
- If your talkpage is getting too long, try archiving it.
- Please make sure your talk page is long enough to warrant an archive. Please don't simply archive because it's easy. If you archive your talkpage, and it's too short, next time, instead of archiving the page again, just keep adding info to the existing archive until it becomes sufficiently long (50 or so topics).
|Manual of Style • Basic Rules • Image Policy • Character Outline • Talk Page Policy • Bans • Blogs|