|Blocking Policy||Chat Policy||Layout Guide||Message Policy||Image Policy|
|User Page Policy||Naming Policy||Manual of Style||Spoiler Policy||Blog Policy|
The Chat Policies relate to the Ao no Exorcist Wiki's Chat.
Though chat isn't active, there are rules to be followed, and the followings actions are prohibited on the Ao no Exorcist Wiki's Chat:
- Sexual Explicit Linking: Violation of this will get you immediately banned from chat and blocked from the wiki in its entirety.
- Offensive Behavior: This includes racism, religious intolerance, xenophobia, homophobia, etc. You might get a warning first depending on the severity of the offense or you might get immediately banned. If you are banned, you can regain the privilege of chat if you demonstrate good conduct.
- Spamming: This means writing a lot of nonsense stuff like random letters or repeated sentences. Two warnings will be given first; if the attitude continues, a ban from the chat will follow.
- Language: The Ao no Exorcist Wiki is an English language wiki so using another languages apart from English is prohibited. However, you are free to speak other languages with another user through the use of the PM option available to all users. Warnings will be issued; if a considerable amount of warnings have been issued, a kick from chat will be issued. If this activity continues after the issued kick, a ban will be set in place.
- Chat invasion: The chat is for the Ao no Exorcist Wiki. Subjects about other wikis shouldn't be discussed here. Depending on the severity, a warning might be given or an immediate ban might be issued.
- Excessive linking: Violation of this will not be tolerated. If warned once, and the behavior continues, a ban will be imminent.
- Spoilers: Spoilers are not allowed in chat, unless it is by two willing participants via PM messages. For more information on what a spoiler is, please view our Spoiler Policy. Violators will be warned on the first offense, after that a ban from chat will be issued.
If you've suffered from an infraction mentioned above, take a screenshot of the conversation and relate it to an administrator if one wasn't online at that time.